Best Vitamin Deficiency Test
Nowadays, there are so many products of vitamin deficiency test in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for vitamin deficiency test in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings vitamin deficiency test which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
5Strands | Affordable Testing | Nutritional Deficiency Test | at Home Hair Analysis Kit | Tests Over 115 Nutritional Deficiencies | Key Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids | Results in 7-10 Days | 1 Pack
- 115 ITEMS TESTED:5Strands Affordable Testing provides the most comprehensive at home testing system. The NUTRITIONAL testing package will determine whether or not you are registering a nutritional deficiency for over 115+ items such as amino acids, vitamins, ionic minerals, and Omega 3. Nutritional Deficiencies are shown through joint pain, inflammation, skin irritation, headaches, poor immunity, etc.
5Strands | Affordable Allergy & Intolerance Adult Test | at Home Environmental & Food Intolerance Kit | Tests for Over 350 Sensitivities & Allergens | Hair Analysis | Results in 1-2 Weeks | 1 Pack
- EXTENSIVE TESTING: 5Strands Affordable Testing provides the most comprehensive at home testing system on the market. The STANDARD ADULT testing package will test for over 300+ food intolerances and environmental allergens, plus 115 nutritional deficiencies. Some of the common intolerances that will be tested are most of the major proteins, grains, fruits, and vegetables, including gluten, milk, various nuts, eggs, soy, pumpkin, spinach, pollen, latex, cotton, leather, and cedar.
Vitamin D Deficiencies Blood Spot Home Test Kit – 25-OH, Total – (D2, D3) – Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label
MegaFood – Blood Builder, Support for Healthy Iron Levels, Energy, and Red Blood Cell Production Without Nausea or Constipation, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, 90 Tablets (FFP)
myDNA Vitamins DNA Test – Personalize Your Daily Vitamin Intake. Only Take What Your Body Needs. Insights Cover Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, Omega-3, Iron, Calcium & Folate
- Simple at-home-cheek-swab revealing personalized vitamin insights and recommendations
- Now analyzing 9 Micro nutrients: Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, as well as Folate, Calcium, Iron and Omega-3
- Results ready two weeks after we receive your sample
- Easy to action food guide based on your DNA
- Access your insights on-the-go via your secure myDNA portal
Use your DNA to reveal your unique needs for vitamins and minerals
Get a deeper understanding of your body’s micro nutrient needs and make better choices about how you fuel your body.
We test 15 genetic markers that provide information regarding your needs for 9 micro nutrients including Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, as well as Calcium, Folate, Iron and Omega-3
Unlock DNA Insights such as:
- Your liklihood for needing certain vitamins and minerals over others
- The likely impact your lifestyle might have on your vitamin and mineral needs
- Possible consequences of low levels for certain micro nutrients
- Actions you can take to meet your optimal vitamin and mineral needs
You receive clear results with an easy-to-action food guide to maintain optimal vitamin and mineral levels. Your vitamin insights are available 24/7 at the touch of a button on your secure myDNA portal.
How it works:
- Order a kit from Amazon or our website
- Swab the inside of your cheek using the tube in your kit
- Register online & Send your swab back to us
- Your Results are extracted by our lab and then published in your secure portal
- Start turning your DNA insights into Action with recipes and workouts personalized to your genetic results
Your reports and genetic data are your property. Results generated remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.
Doctor’s Data Essential Elements and Heavy Metals Toxicity Test (22 Elements and 17 Toxins)
- Noninvasive Hair Home Test Kit, Requiring Only .25 Grams of Hair
- No Worry of Losing Too Much Hair with This Test!
- Receive Results in Approximately 2 to 4 Business Days from Receipt of Sample Collection
- Tests for 39 Toxic and Essential Elements Using the Best Elemental Analysis Techniques Available through ICP-MS Testing
- Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label and Laboratory Analysis - No Additional Fees Required!
ORIG3N Genetic Home Mini DNA Test Kit, Vitamins
- Genetic assessment designed to help you understand how your genes affect your body's production of vitamins.
- Categories include: vitamins.
- Contains 6 genes including: vitamin A (BCM01), vitamin B6 (NBPF3), vitamin B12 (FUT2), vitamin C (SLC23A1), vitamin D (GC), and vitamin E (RSU1).
- DNA Kit includes easy-to-follow instructions, cheek swab, and prepaid return envelope.
- Register online or download Orig3n's LifeProfile app and receive a personalized, in-depth report in 2-3 weeks with your unique nutrition genetic profile.
EverlyWell – at-Home Vitamin D Test – More Than Just Sunshine, Vitamin D is Crucial for Bone Health (Not Available in MD,NY, NJ, RI)
HairAnew (Unique Hair Growth Vitamins with Biotin) – Tested – for Hair, Skin & Nails – Women & Men – Addresses Vitamin Deficiencies That Could Be The Cause of Hair Loss/Lack of Regrowth (1 Bottle)
MegaFood – Blood Builder Minis, Support for Healthy Iron Levels, Energy, and Red Blood Cell Production Without Nausea or Constipation, Easy to Swallow, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, 60 Tablets
- SMALL TABLETS, BIG BENEFITS: Blood Builder Minis pack the power of our original formula into an easier-to-swallow package, supporting red blood cell production and iron levels.
- OXYGEN LOVES IRON: Iron is a vehicle for oxygen in the blood. Healthy iron levels help oxygen energize the muscles and mind.
- CAN'T BEET MINI: The fatigue-fighting support of Blood Builder is now available in a smaller, two-a-day tablet powered by FoodState beet root.
Vitron-C High Potency Iron Supplement with Vitamin C | 60 Count
Toxic & Essential Hair Elements Test
Best vitamin deficiency test: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy