The Best Peanut Bird Food
Nowadays, there are so many products of peanut bird food in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for peanut bird food in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings peanut bird food which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
601 reviews analysed
1. Family Seasons Peanuts Backyard Songbird
- ???? TASTY: Energy source for all birds year round
- ???? WHAT YOU GET: Clear package of 2 pounds of in shell peanuts with label
- ???? WE MAKE IT RIGHT: Not only can you rest assured that all of our products are covered by Amazon’s Return Policy, on the Farm, we will always stand by our products
- ???? NATURAL: Premium high nutrition provided by nature
- ???? MUST HAVE: For any wild bird feeding enthusiasts
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Peanut Bird Food, Family Seasons Peanuts Backyard Songbird would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Family Seasons Peanuts Backyard Songbird was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Family Seasons Peanuts Backyard Songbird would be the Best Peanut Bird Food for Money.
2. Audubon Park Songbird Selections 11980
- NutriThrive enriched with vitamins and minerals to support immunity, energy and reproductive health
- Family owned, American made
- Plenty of mixed nuts & real fruit to satisfy even the most finicky birds
- Attracts chickadees, cardinals, nuthatches, titmice, jays and woodpeckers
- Premium blend of sunflower, peanuts, millet, raisins, papaya, mixed nuts, cranberries and flaxseed oil (no fillers)
- Easy to reseal bag for no-hassle storage!
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Audubon Park Songbird Selections 11980 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Audubon Park Songbird Selections 11980 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Peanut Bird Food and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Peanut Bird Food then don’t look beyond Audubon Park Songbird Selections 11980. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Peanut Bird Food in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- I mix this with the cheaper birdfood to make a treat for all the wild birds.
- A little pricy but good quality food.
- Our local stores don’t sell anything near this quality.
- The prices you are charging now are highway robbery!
- I have to say that scotts out numbers the cheaper brands of bird seed many times over.
- Birdies love it and has little to no waste when they are at the feeders.
- My birds loved this birdseed. I got a lot more birds using this seed. They like the fruit and nuts. Its a little pricey though.
- Great product birds galore????????????????
3. Valley Farms Peanut Kernels Lbs
- Really an excellent source of energy and calories, totally nutritional
- This is a clean, No Mess, No Waste, completely shelled, non GMO product
- Made in the USA with care, quality, & love for wild birds
- Undoubtedly, a favorite food for many birds!
- Appeals to: Chickadees, Dark-eyed juncos, Doves, Jays, Northern cardinals, Nuthatches, Pyrrhuloxia, Woodpeckers, Titmice, Tits, Towhees, Wrens & more!
Valley Farms Brand Peanuts Wild Bird Food is a No Mess, No Waste product as it is completely shelled, all cleaned. The peanuts may come raw or slightly roasted depending on the particular season and farm supply. This variable will also effect the color and texture. Raw, the peanut is smooth and a light color beige, whereas if you roast them the color is darker, a brownish kind. No for human consumption. This is a great source of fats and energy for all wild birds. You will find woodpeckers, titmice, nuthatch, chickadee, jays, and many more species attracted to this staple food. Peanuts are not actually nuts but in the legume food category with beans. This is a straight product, not mixed, doesn’t contain added fillers, and it is a non GMO food. We have all experienced lots of bird watching enjoyment from this product. We hope you do too! Made in the USA.
4. Kaytee Peanuts Wild Birds 5 Pound
Kaytee Peanuts Wild Birds 5 Pound is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Kaytee Peanuts Wild Birds 5 Pound if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Peanut Bird Food is that even though Kaytee Peanuts Wild Birds 5 Pound is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Wild Delight Shelled Peanuts 10
If you are buying a Peanut Bird Food for the first time, then you should have Wild Delight Shelled Peanuts 10. It has fewer features when you make Peanut Bird Food comparisons of Wild Delight Shelled Peanuts 10 with any other Peanut Bird Food but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Peanut Bird Food, grab any Peanut Bird Food but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Wild Delight Shelled Peanuts 10
6. Backyard Seeds Shelled Peanut Pickouts
- Woodpeckers, Cardinals, Jays & Nuthatches simply Love Em!
- Premium shelled peanuts for birds are protein rich & 100% edible.
- Convenient heavy-duty resealable bag. Produced in USA (Pennsylvania)
- Rich in oils and fats that provide energy and is high in calories and protein which promotes growth and good health.
- No mess bird seed
Backyard Seeds Shelled Peanut Pickouts is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Wild Delight Shelled Peanuts, 10 Lb which have been in market longer than anyone. Backyard Seeds Shelled Peanut Pickouts brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Backyard Seeds Shelled Peanut Pickouts is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Peanut Bird Food in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Peanut Bird Food and it could be any of the high value Peanut Bird Food, chances are that would be much costlier than Backyard Seeds Shelled Peanut Pickouts. Backyard Seeds Shelled Peanut Pickouts will have more than 50% of all its features.
- We mix in a bit of this with the bird seed blend.
- The bag needs a zip seal though, otherwise great product!
- This vendor was quick in sending this product.
- 10 pounds for the price is the best i could find.
- This product is great and the cost was good.
- Packaging is very good but i put into sealable containers to manage the weight.
- Buying big bags to fill up a reusable bucket is less hassle and a less expensive way than buying jars of them at the supermarke… Read More
- The nuts etc are in sealed plastic bags inside the buckets.
- The jays take more than their share.
- convenient size and fresh product.
- … to a larger bag!Yes, they avoided the feeder the first few days -maybe because it was something different thanwe usually us… Read More
7. Wild Bird Nuggets 27 Pack
Wild Bird Nuggets 27 Pack is another one which falls under Peanut Bird Food for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Wild Bird Nuggets 27 Pack ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Peanut Bird Food and that is what has revived them. Wild Bird Nuggets 27 Pack has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Wild Bird Nuggets 27 Pack is amazing features.
8. Pine Tree Farms Peanut Butter
Pine Tree Farms Peanut Butter is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Pine Tree Farms Peanut Butter wins the users. Most of them who buy Pine Tree Farms Peanut Butter once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Peanut Bird Food in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Peanut Bird Food to any other Peanut Bird Food is least.
9. Wild Delight 366200 20-Pound Nut N-Berry Birdfood, 20 lb
- Available in a 20lb size
- Premium mix attracts songbirds, woodpeckers, cardinals, finches, titmice, Jays, grosbeaks, buntings, nuthatches and chickadees
- Advanced formula
- Contains Sunflower kernels, Peanuts, pistachios, cherries, raisins, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes
- Premium mix attracts songbirds, woodpeckers, cardinals, finches, titmice, jays, grosbeaks, buntings, nuthatches and chickadees
- Contains no fillers
- Bird food
- Contains sunflower kernels, peanuts, pistachios, cherries, raisins, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes
Wild Delight 366200 20-Pound Nut N-Berry Birdfood, 20 lb is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Wild Delight 366200 20-Pound Nut N-Berry Birdfood, 20 lb which falls into premium category but Wild Delight 366200 20-Pound Nut N-Berry Birdfood, 20 lbis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Wild Delight 366200 20-Pound Nut N-Berry Birdfood, 20 lb offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Peanut Bird Food available in the market today. Wild Delight 366200 20-Pound Nut N-Berry Birdfood, 20 lb was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Peanut Bird Food to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- We have noticed that the quality of birds attracted to our feeder has improved since we started feeding this.
- My groceries haven’t gone up that much even with the covid crisis.
- Two months ago i paid $30 for the 20lb bag.
- It arrived vacuumed packed and the price is great for the amount you get.
- I have ordered multiple times and now have noticed the extra cost is worth it as many of the birds pass my neighbors feeders to… Read More
- And also wasn’t very happy that within two months the price went up by almost 6 dollars.
- I cannot believe what is going on with this price gouging.
- Birds love this seed and it is so convenient that it ships.
- Perfect, great product for the money and so many birds in kentucky lve this bird feed!
- Mix it with 50lb of sunflower seed.
- My birds & squirrels love this mix. The squirrels love it so much they have learned how to get the lid off of the plastic cont… Read More
- I buy this brand often. Great mix. Purchased first time through Amazon seller . Received my purchase quickly. Very pleased!
- Cardinals, Chickadees, Nuthatches, Juncos, Titmice, Sparrows, Blue Jays, and many others like this mixture. I have never had mo… Read More
10. Valley Farms Fruit Berry Wild
- ❤ Peanuts kernels will attract many species including Chickadee and Jays, & ground feeder Cardinals may visit!
- ???? Optimal nutrition for most wild bird species without gimmicky & unnecessary fillers
- ❤ Contains an abundance of black oil sunflower which are preferred by songbirds & gives them extra energy
- ???? Tested and proven effective with most large port feeders, tube, or open tray style feeders
- ???? Combination of berries, seed, and savory foods entices Titmice to Woodpeckers & more!
Many species of birds will simply love the delicious combination of berries, black oil sunflower, and other savory foods. The abundance of the beloved black oil sunflower seed & peanuts provides loads of energy while raisins serve the iodine your backyard buddies crave for optimal flight. This natural mix of seed, nuts and fruits supplements songbirds foraging diets. Plenty of safflower that song birds eat readily is also found in this specialty mix. Even cranberries are in there! Wild Bird Preference: Chickadee, Titmice, Nuthatch, Many Songbirds, Pine Siskin, Cardinals, Grosbeaks, Finches, Jays, Thrushes, Buntings and other wild birds. Fruit Nut & Berry Ingredients: Peanuts, Safflower, Black Oil Sunflower, Raisins, Sunflower Hearts, Cranberries, Cherries.