The Best Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System
Nowadays, there are so many products of onkyo 7.1 surround sound home theater system in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for onkyo 7.1 surround sound home theater system in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings onkyo 7.1 surround sound home theater system which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
554 reviews analysed
1. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- 5.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- 4K HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- FM Radio with 30-station presets: Full-size (1/4″) headphone jack. 4 Stereo RCA audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial)
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Audio Return Channel
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA401U), Batteries, FM antenna, Calibration mic (mono)
- I have had it operational for 2 months now and am still very pleased with the purchase.
- This was added to my sony bravia tv, it has great sound and runs cool but for some unknown (and well documented) reason it turn… Read More
- Expect the quality to be equal to the price the item.
- Other than that i am perfectly happy with the quality, performance and price of this receiver.
- My grandson is as happy as a pig in the wallo.
- I just purchased this sony receiver, along with sony’s recommended 145 watt speakers (center, front, and rear) and 10active sub.
- It’s a decent reciever for the price.
- It’s a sony so a reliable name brand.
- replaced old Sony tuner amp that was giving me problems.
- For the first few months, I was becoming dissatisfied with the Sony receiver. I hooked it up as follows: Sat Receiver (Dish),… Read More
2. Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver
- SPECS: 1155W, 6 ohm, 1kHz, THD 0.9% A/V receiver with 2nd zone and available 3rd zone connectivity
- ADVANCED AUDIO: DTS:X object based surround sound adapts to your speaker configuration in real time
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SYSTEM: Enjoy a multi channel stereo setup and preset channel FM / AM radio tuner
- EASY LISTENING: The STRDN1080 has Chromecast and is AirPlay, Multi-Room and Google Home compatible
- 4K PASS THROUGH: 4K HDR compatible with HDCP 2.2 support for sharper source to screen image quality
- DYNAMIC SETUP: 6 in/2 out HDMI flexibility, front USB port and optical digital/analog AV connections
- AUTO CALIBRATION: D.C.A.C. EX and virtual speaker relocation technology optimize sound to any room
- PHANTOM SURROUND SETTING: Experience 7 channel surround sound with only a 5 channel speaker setup
- IN THE BOX: Receivers include a calibration microphone, FM wire antenna, remote control, batteries
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System then don’t look beyond Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Since i am not a sound quality diva, ease of operation and features are important to me.
- But, overall quality of receiver is great and set-up was relative easy.
- The sound is lower and poor quality when using arc.
- I’m very happy with the product and haven’t had any issues but one: there was no calibration mic in the box even though it’s su… Read More
- There seems to be some quirky things going on with the earc hdmi handshake, but i’m not sure if it’s the receiver or my bravia tv.
- I would say these are worth if the price comes down to about $400 during holiday sales.
- He really liked this receiver until he got to the earc part.
- I’m tempted to move this to a 5-star rating, but not quite yet.
- My dvd player and projector do not have those so will have to use a firestick or roku connected to hdmi input for the streaming services.
- Excellent new system to replace my older Sony Receiver Surround Sound Home Theater. Replaced due to issue with my older box be… Read More
- Update: I’ve now had this receiver for about a week and really like it. I’m tempted to move this to a 5-star rating, but not qu… Read More
3. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System – THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified
- THX-certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema-quality sound. Satellites : 4 x 67 W, wall mountable
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended. Sub woofer: 165 Watts
- Flexible setup: Connect up to six devices-computer, music player, TV, game console and more
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround-sound experience
- System Requirements: Works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA, six-channel direct, digital coaxial input or optical inputs. Signal to noise ratio, A-weighted: >
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room-shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System – THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System – THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System – THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified easily gets the award of Best Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System Under 100$.
- It’s loud and has many inputs and build quality is great
- , the quality drop is very noticeable if you use cheap bluetooth receiver on these high end speakers.
- There is no bluetooth which is good because most bluetooth speakers have terrible wireless quality due to sbc codec.
- No one send to give information about product.
- This is good and excellent clear audio quality.
- It also shocks due to no earth pin and 20v higher input(from 220v) in india.
- The difference between z906 and others can be easily identified by the weight of the equipment.
- The best of the best in the price segment.
- Additionally, since its old there is no hdmi/hdcp, only 3 spdif ports.
- Superb quality home theater and Bass is superb heart tumbling home was shaking every movement. Superb I love it
- There is no bluetooth connectivity for this sound system
- The best of the best in the price segment. Deep Bass with voice and other instrument audible separately. You can feel the thump… Read More
- Super Product, Awesome Purchase
4. Klipsch Reference Theater Surround System
- Klipsch’s exclusive tractrix Horn technology and aluminum Tweeters deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible The Down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floorspace
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting flexibility
- The Reference theater pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint
- The Klipsch reference theater pack delivers a superior Acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
Klipsch Reference Theater Surround System is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Klipsch Reference Theater Surround System if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System is that even though Klipsch Reference Theater Surround System is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- These speakers were put up by a surround sound installer two weeks ago, and i am more than satisfied both with the quality of t… Read More
- Sound quality is amazing and very little distortion at high volume.
- I did a temporary hook-up to surprise her on christmas eve and the sound quality is absolutely astounding.
- The quality of the each unit is good.
- The clarity and bass are top quality and the price is right where it should be.
- The nice quality that you get for the price is great!
- You can get better speakers for about 3 times the price.
- Packaging was great and he even left a nice little touch with a personal card.
- I purchased these used, they came in the original packaging tape on box had been cut and re-taped, only sign they were used.
- I got this for an unbelievable price and it met all of my expectations.
- They sound amazing in our room, which is sized 20×20 with 10ft ceilings.
- If you can find this set for the right price of 3 to 5 hundred dollars it’s a great value.
- Highly recommend these speakers for a small to mid size room.
- Bottom line, this product has turned my living room into an experience as good as going to the movies. The whole room just come… Read More
- Information about the particular wires for the speakers was non existent. Had to wait for separate order to put it all together
5. Polk Channel Surround Multimedia Theater
- Polk 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
- Polk 10-Inch Active Subwoofer
- Compact and powerful – Enhance your TV experience with rich, dynamic sound of the Polk Surround Sound Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System
- Polk 2-Way Floor-Standing Speakers (Pair)
- Polk 2-Way Center Channel Speaker
If you are buying a Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System for the first time, then you should have Polk Channel Surround Multimedia Theater. It has fewer features when you make Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System comparisons of Polk Channel Surround Multimedia Theater with any other Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System, grab any Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Polk Channel Surround Multimedia Theater
6. 7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- 4K UHD TV SUPPORT: The AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K ultra HD TV, 3D and Blu-Ray video pass-through support w/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output. Connect & stream audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, HDMI, optical/coaxial digital audio
- BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
- DIGITAL VFD DISPLAY: The home theater surround sound receiver system has built-in VFD display & AM/FM radio. Features front panel control center & integrated over current, short circuit & over-voltage protection. Includes remote control & power cable
- 7.1 CHANNEL: The Pyle 7.1 Channel Hi-Fi Home Theater Receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 2000 watts peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers w/ 4-16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- EQ CONTROLS: The home amplifier with bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next gen audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo, bass, treble, microphone and volume adjustments
7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Polk 5.1 Channel 4K 3D A/V Surround Sound Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System which have been in market longer than anyone. 7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of 7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System and it could be any of the high value Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System, chances are that would be much costlier than 7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier. 7 1 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technology
- Voice Enhancement for greater clarity, Wall mount your sound bar to save space, Connect to your TV over a single cable with HDMI ARC, Easily connects with a range of TVs via Bluetooth, In the box: remote Commander (rmt-ah500u), batteries for remote Commander, Optical cable, wall Mount template, customer registration card, Card, quick setup guide, Instruction manual, Remote Commander (RMT-AH500U), Batteries for remote commander, Optical Cable, Wall Mount Template
- S-force Pro front Surround creates a wide sound stage for cinematic audio
- Wireless subwoofer delivers deeper, richer sound
- Powerful 320W of total output brings your content to life
- Seven different sound modes to enhance your entertainment experience
- 2. 1Ch front Surround sound delivers clear audio
Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technology is another one which falls under Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technology ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System and that is what has revived them. Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technology has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Sony Soundbar Subwoofer Bluetooth Technology is amazing features.
8. Polk Audio Blackstone Tl1600 Compact
- the horizontal center can also be wall mounted
- CREATES A SOUNDSTAGE COMPARABLE TO ANY LARGE SYSTEM. The center channel features (2) 2.5 inches Dynamic Balance drivers, a 0.5 inches silk dome tweeter & injection molded cones, & the satellites each have a same sized driver & tweeter for realistic audio detailing
- UNIQUE CURVED SHAPE BASED ON inchesTIME LENS TECHNOLOGY inches – These Blackstone speakers are designed to align the acoustic centers of tweeter and mid bass in the same plane that puts you right in the heart of a dramatic & thrilling surround sound experience
- POLK’S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT A SURPRISINGLY LOW PRICE. You can now enjoy premium quality audio and a spectacular cinematic experience in the comfort of your home – thanks to Polk’s unwavering commitment towards sound innovation & expert engineering
- that too at a great value
- AN EXPLOSIVE 50 WATT SUBWOOFER
- EASY TO CONNECT AND OPERATE – No matter how you choose to set them up, these speakers easily connect to any receiver. Use the satellites as front speakers, left right, or rear surrounds for heightened effect
- It not only looks good but also gives deep rumbling bass making you a part of the action
- 8 inches down firing sub in satin black finish is a power packed complement, timber matched to all 5 speakers
- AN ECONOMICAL 6 PIECE COMPACT SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM – Polk’s Blackstone TL1600 Home Theater includes (4) TL1 Satellite Speakers, (1) TL1 Center Channel and (1) TL1600 Powered Subwoofer, ideal for small to medium sized rooms. Includes Detachable Grilles
- The APERIODIC TUNED REAR FIRING BASS PORT delivers bass extension and boosts the audio on a shelf or against the wall. It also helps blend the speakers and subwoofers perfectly together, thus producing a smoother, realistic sound
- I am happy with the purchase, and would definitely recommend this set to a friend.
- Like many others i was concerned about the quality of sound from a small speaker.
- Instead of going through the effort of returning it i just made do with the way that it was.
- The auto circuit/switch doesn’t work very good.
- The quality of the sound the speakers put out is awesome!
- 2 sound bar setup except that i’m not thrilled with the rear channels or sub being on blue tooth.
- And for what you get you can’t beat the price.
- For the price i pay we get some great sound
- I switched to the polk audio system and it sounds every bit as good for a third of the price.
- I’m no audiophile, just go for what has the best ratings for the price.
- Actually they sounded much better than polk’s bigger t15 bookshelf speakers which i was disappointed with.
- I drove the yamaha speakers with this receiver as well, and used the denon’s headphone output for the klipsch promedia 2.
- Great sound much cheaper than a Bose system I had recently purchased and since retuned after Polk Audio.
- I originally had a Klipsch 2.1 Promedia THX system and they were very loud with their built in power but they were shouty and h… Read More
9. Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker
Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker which falls into premium category but Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speakeris specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System available in the market today. Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Onkyo 71 Surround Sound Home Theater System to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision
- Advanced Auto Calibration technology (Adv. DCAC)
- In the box: Receiver unit, Remote control, Size AAA Batteries for Remote control, FM wire antenna (aerial), Start-up guide, Operating Instructions
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- 4K HDR/Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound
- The sound quality is great as i have not upgraded in awhile so my knowledge of what out there is slim.
- Great buy for the money and quality product.
- Audio quality is excellent, and it even has analog stereo audio in for my now-ancient jvc vcr (yes, i still have tapes).
- Once i figured everything out, i am totally pleased with the excellent sound, i like the dts-neural settings.
- Very soft clear sound, and good price!
- Other than that, for the price, that’s nothing better.
- For the price (300-ish), this thing has just the right power and hookups i need, not sure why you’d wanna spend any more, unles… Read More
- Just remember these items take a pounding in shipping.
- One of the top reviews mentions no hdmi cec for the receiver, but it definitely does have it; i didn’t have to even configure a… Read More
- I actually thought the six dt speakers would hook up to the tv like a soundbar.
- I mated a new polk psw10 10 subwoofer to this sony, and the sound/volume of my system is now truly impressive.
- Upgrading from a sony 1000w htib and there’s just no competition.
- The user interface is a bit clunky (c’mon sony), but it works just fine once it’s set up.
- Timely Delivery & consideration of shippers.I truly appreciate you getting this receiver to my husband before the Super Bowl st… Read More
- Picked this up for my new home theater. I am running an Atmos 5.2.2 setup. Some other reviewers have indicated that it only run… Read More
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.