Best Average Daily Intake Of Vitamin C
Nowadays, there are so many products of average daily intake of vitamin c in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for average daily intake of vitamin c in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings average daily intake of vitamin c which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Liquid Softgels 60 Soft Gels (Pack of 4)
Vitamin C: The Real Story: The Remarkable and Controversial Healing Factor
myDNA Vitamins DNA Test – Personalize Your Daily Vitamin Intake. Only Take What Your Body Needs. Insights Cover Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, Omega-3, Iron, Calcium & Folate
- Simple at-home-cheek-swab revealing personalized vitamin insights and recommendations
- Now analyzing 9 Micro nutrients: Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, as well as Folate, Calcium, Iron and Omega-3
- Results ready two weeks after we receive your sample
- Easy to action food guide based on your DNA
- Access your insights on-the-go via your secure myDNA portal
Use your DNA to reveal your unique needs for vitamins and minerals
Get a deeper understanding of your body’s micro nutrient needs and make better choices about how you fuel your body.
We test 15 genetic markers that provide information regarding your needs for 9 micro nutrients including Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, as well as Calcium, Folate, Iron and Omega-3
Unlock DNA Insights such as:
- Your liklihood for needing certain vitamins and minerals over others
- The likely impact your lifestyle might have on your vitamin and mineral needs
- Possible consequences of low levels for certain micro nutrients
- Actions you can take to meet your optimal vitamin and mineral needs
You receive clear results with an easy-to-action food guide to maintain optimal vitamin and mineral levels. Your vitamin insights are available 24/7 at the touch of a button on your secure myDNA portal.
How it works:
- Order a kit from Amazon or our website
- Swab the inside of your cheek using the tube in your kit
- Register online & Send your swab back to us
- Your Results are extracted by our lab and then published in your secure portal
- Start turning your DNA insights into Action with recipes and workouts personalized to your genetic results
Your reports and genetic data are your property. Results generated remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.
Best average daily intake of vitamin c: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy