Top 10 Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor
Finding your suitable readers for acer 144hz 27 inch monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 144hz 27 inch monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
685 reviews analysed
1. Acer Sb270 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor, Acer Sb270 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Sb270 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Sb270 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology would be the Best Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor for Money.
- Only complaints i have are that i can’t adjust the height, it does not come with an hdmi cable so i had to order a separate one… Read More
- I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good quality and inexpensive monitor.
- I love the quality and sharpness of the screen.
- Most people would pay hundreds for a monitor of this quality, it’s thin, large, and has both hdmi and vga ports.
- The price is very less with better features required as a second screen.
- For the price, i don’t think there’s anything better, yet!
- Bought for my 14yr old to use with his chrome book.
- I use this as a third monitor for my setup, and I also use it for gaming on my Xbox. it is perfect for a main monitor too, over… Read More
- This monitor is great. You have to know how to setup display settings, but it’s easier to do. You get a pop up window that tell… Read More
2. Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology.
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (Overclocking to 165Hz)-Using Display Port. Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star): 32. 02 W. Standby Power Consumption : 470 mW
- Mounting type: VESA Standard Mount Interface600mm x 400mm
- Panel Type: TN
- Signal Inputs: 1 x Display Port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4.
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker-less Technology-Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, TN panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built-in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. NOTE: Kindly refer the user manual before usage of the product. The brightness is 350 nit
3. Acer Predator Xb273 Pbmiprzx Monitor
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2, 1 x HDMI v1.4, Audio Out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
- Color Saturation: 99% sRGB | Brightness: 400nits
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 4ms (G to G)
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 20° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.5″ | Swivel: +/-20° | Pivot: Yes
- 27″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen NVIDIA G-SYNC – Tear Free Gaming – Zero Frame Design Display
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Predator Xb273 Pbmiprzx Monitor has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Predator Xb273 Pbmiprzx Monitor is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Predator Xb273 Pbmiprzx Monitor easily gets the award of Best Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor Under 100$.
4. Acer Kg271 Cbmi
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- Display Port & HDMI Cables included
- Ports: 1 x Display Port (v1.2), 1 x HDMI & 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- 27 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Mounting type: VESA Compatible
- 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port
Acer Kg271 Cbmi is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Kg271 Cbmi if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor is that even though Acer Kg271 Cbmi is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Picture quality great, very smooth and also responsive.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It is extremely well design for gaming with the picture quality being very good
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
- Note my model – Acer KG271U bmiippx 27 WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN.I had read reviews saying this needed some tweaking and they weren… Read More
5. Acer Vg270 Sbmiipx Technology Overclocking
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports & 1 x Audio Out (Display Port Cable Included)
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (OverClocking to 165Hz Using Display Port)
- Response Time: 2ms (G to G) – Up to 0.1ms (G to G)
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
If you are buying a Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor for the first time, then you should have Acer Vg270 Sbmiipx Technology Overclocking. It has fewer features when you make Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor comparisons of Acer Vg270 Sbmiipx Technology Overclocking with any other Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor, grab any Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Vg270 Sbmiipx Technology Overclocking
6. Acer Ed273ur Pbi
Acer Ed273ur Pbi is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Nitro VG270 Sbmiipx 27″ Full HD (1920 X 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor With AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology, Up To 0.1Ms, Overclocking To 165Hz, (1 X Display Port, 2 X HDMI 2.0 Ports) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Ed273ur Pbi brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Ed273ur Pbi is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor and it could be any of the high value Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Ed273ur Pbi. Acer Ed273ur Pbi will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Ei272ur Pbmiiipx Technology Displayhdr400
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI V2. 0, 2 x HDMI V1. 4 & Audio out (HDMI cable included)
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) VA Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync2 HDR technology
- 1500R curved display with 16: 9 aspect ratio | high Brightness and contrast with VESA Certified displays 400 | response time: 4ms (g to G)
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 3 watts per speaker
- Dci-p3 90% wide Color gamut | 144Hz refresh rate – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0
Acer Ei272ur Pbmiiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is another one which falls under Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Ei272ur Pbmiiipx Technology Displayhdr400 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor and that is what has revived them. Acer Ei272ur Pbmiiipx Technology Displayhdr400 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Ei272ur Pbmiiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is amazing features.
8. Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen
- With AMD Free Sync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, which eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
- Signal Inputs: 1x DVI, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x Display Port
- Acer XG 27″ monitor features WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment.
- A fast response time of 1ms enhances the in-game experience. No matter how fast-moving the action is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XG Series gaming monitor – the WQHD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Free Sync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The Zero Frame design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. Power 27.81 Watts (Power On), Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal and 160 Degrees Vertical.
- Very smooth with the higher refresh rate.
- Super fast delivery and a great product.
- First of all, the audio quality is horrifically bad.
- Pros:- arrived in perfect condition, no stuck or dead pixels- looks amazing and has a very low response time- rich colors, look… Read More
- Picture quality is excellent, i wish the blacks were blacker.
- The picture quality is pretty solid, but not as pretty as some other monitors with better color reproduction, but the focus her… Read More
- Good gaming monitor for the price, 144mhz, 1ms, no vesa, so can’t mount the monitors, but overall, pleased with the purchase, i… Read More
- If you can find this monitor for a good price, i highly recommend it.
- Nothing that i can say bad as in it worked perfectly out of the box.
- Works great with my amd freesync feature.
- But response time is fantastic, and this panel has a very wide freesync range.
- To verify its on open the nvidia control panel on the left you will see a enable gsync tab.
- It’s even verified as g-sync compatible by nvidia.
- I liked it enough i purchased a second one, than nvidia comes along and says it’s gsync compatible.
- Turns out, when i plugged in one of my monitors after cleaning it, i saw the (enable g-sync notification come on.
- Awesome product for the price
- !Super fast delivery and a great product.
9. Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400
- Visa Certified displays 400, Quantum dot technology | DCI P3 | low Delta e<
- Ports: 2 x Display Port V1. 4, 2 x HDMI V2 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes display port & USB cables)
- Response time: 1ms VRB | refresh rate: 120Hz (overclocking to 144Hz) Using 2 Display Ports
- 27″ HD 4K (3840 x 2160) widescreen IPS zero frame AMD Radeon free Sync and G SYNC compatible monitor
- 2 speakers, 4 Watts per speaker
Fasten your seatbelt: The Nitro XV273K Ultra HD display with 4K resolution is all about no compromises on gaming performance, color or speed. This 27 inch (3840 x 2160) monitor combines jaw dropping specs including an IPS panel that supports blazing fast refresh rate. This G SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear free gameplay! ! Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Experience something new. (UM. HX3AA. P02)
- So far, i have no gripes with the monitor for gaming.
- This is a high quality monitor, 4k, 120hz, and g-sync compatible, g-sync works flawlessly in my experience.
- Love this monitor, the picture quality is like nothing else.
- To actually get 144hz 4k quality gaming it will take some big daddy hardware.
- Clearly i prefer quality over framerate to begin with, but even i like to enjoy the gaming and even web browsing in high hz.
- Is a great product for the price!
- Overallthis is an amazing monitor which is had better be for the price.
- Even my 1080ti is not going to max it out.
- But shipping seemed to take forever and the reviews on amazon all point out the light bleed issue, which definitely seemed terrible.
- Mine was perfect, right out of the box, didn’t even have to adjust the settings.
- It is but its not plug and play out of the box.
- It’s a good-looking monitor, and i have no complaints about resolution or color.
- I bought these primarily because they are fanless, and offer just about the best performance i could find for a fanless design.
- Before xv273k i had been using xl2411, a 24in 1080p 144hz monitor.
- Calibrationi calibrated the monitor using a datacolor spyderx elite.
- Is a great product for the price!
- This is an excellent monitor, probably the best I’ve owned. I love the vast array of connection options, and I find I need ever… Read More
- The Acer Nitro XV273K gives you stunning 4K images at entry level prices. I am using the monitor both for gaming and as a seco… Read More
10. Acer Vg270up Freesync Monitor Widescreen
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor yet, then Acer Vg270up Freesync Monitor Widescreen is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor Under 100$ and Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Vg270up Freesync Monitor Widescreen offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Vg270up Freesync Monitor Widescreen’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer 144Hz 27 Inch Monitor Under 100$